Sunday, March 8, 2009

#11 - Potent Quotables

I was watching some movies the other day and was thinking about good quotes. I figured I'd throw up some of my favorites. I might add to this list as time passes, I'll be sure to make a completely new post for it though.

There is only one conclusion to every story; we all fall down. - Domino - from the movie Domino

The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed? - Il Duce - from the movie The Boondock Saints

If I can't get the girl, at least give me more money. - Hawkeye - from the tv show M*A*S*H

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today is Christians, who acknowledge Jesus with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable. - dc talk - from the album jesus freak

God didn't do this to us, we did. - Robert Neville - from the movie I Am Legend

You want to know the truth? I became a soldier because I wanted to protect my country. Just like a lot of my buddies, guys who got back from Iraq, messed up. And for what? To come home and be forgotten by the same government they were fighting to protect? Our country was born out of rebellion and if that's what it takes to get back our freedom, then yeah, I'm a terrorist, just like Thomas Jefferson was a terrorist. - Whiplash - from the tv show The Unit

I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Carey Grant, cash in carry, carry me back to old Virginia, I'll even Harry Caray if you show me how, but I will NOT carry a gun! - Hawkeye - from the tv show M*A*S*H

No comments: