Wednesday, March 18, 2009

#13 - Enter Title Here, I'm too mad to enter one

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/17/obama.veterans/index.html?iref=newssearch

The link above is a link to a news story about the Obama administration seeking to have treatment for service-connected injuries charged to veterans' private insurance plans.

I don't even know what to say about this.

I voted for him, but what the deuce is he thinking? Our country sends them over to Iraq to fight a war that clearly shouldn't be fought any longer and he wants to take away their benefits?!

WTF!

This infuriates me!

....

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am so with you.... I officialy withdrew my vote when he preemted Chuck, my favorite show ever......

Kevin said...

That's your favorite show ever?!? Wow...I gotta say I wouldn't have guessed that. I love that show as well, can't wait for the next episode!! Chuck may actually grow up a bit and stop being a scared little girl even though he's been doing it for an entire year.